What is “Feelogical”?
It is a portmanteau or combination word of feeling and logic. Both of them together make a “formula of every success”.
Why be a “Feelogical”?
This combo of success can be easily found in every success.
Starting from ancient times to modern days – each goal achievement has these two of them together as unavoidable ingredient. Goal achievement starts with feeling (emotion, motivation or idea) and happens to be a reality only with logic (reasoning, structured action).
Reflect in your own personal or work life:
- Every tiny or giant goal you achieved was a result of when you backed your feeling with logical actions or you used your feeling as fuel for the vehicle of actions to reach the destination.
- Every missed goal or failure you faced was a consequence of one of these missing.
How to be Feelogical?
To be Feelogical and reach all your goals following elements needs to be internalized.
- Have A Direction/Purpose
- Starting point to become Feelogical is to have your direction or purpose first.
- We all have 24 hours in a day – what makes a difference in an average person and successful person is that successful person passes the 24 hours with direction or purpose.
- “One is least productive when he has no direction to go.”
- Don’t be Sheeple
- Sheeple are people having characteristics of sheep. Like following herd leader blindly & passing a routine life.
- You need Direction but Direction with internal Drive.
- Don’t follow the goals set for you by others, decide your own direction.
- Don’t be a creature of routine.
- Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- Think about what you want, and not about what other people expect you to want!
- Dare to Dream & Desire
- Goal achievers are those who dream big, desire big.
- Desire is like a fire – weaker the fire the weaker will be the heat. Weaker the desires – weaker the results
- Man is what he thinks – desires and dreams are like hidden seeds of thought which eventually creates all actions.
- Convert Your Dreams into SMART Goals
- If it is not SMART – It is not goal.
- Goal should be Specific
- More clear is your goal, your brain knows more clearly how to get there.
- Goal should be Measureable
- ‘If you cannot measure it, you cannot achieve it’.
- Goal should be Achievable
- Goal should be stretching but still in reach.
- Goal should be Relevant
- Goals must be relevant to your purpose or direction.
- Goal should be Time Bound
- Set the time limit of days/weeks/months etc.
- Know the Whys of Your Goals
- Whys or Motivators keeps you going when things get tough.
- The give reason to think before you quit.
- “Strong answer to WHY – simple gets the answer to HOW”
- Take Profound Action
- You can’t fulfill your destiny on a theory… it takes work!
- “Well done is better than well said.”
- Stay Disciplined
- If you can stick with a goal for long enough, you’ll almost always get there eventually.”
- Discipline is bridge between the goal setting and goal achievement.
- 3 Rs of Goal Achievement – Review, Reward & Renew
- Reviewing regularly or accountability appointment to check in on the status of your goal progress will increase the probability of meeting your goal by 95%.
- If have not tied your goal with some reward – means you r not thinking to achieve it yet.
- You always go as far as you see and when you reach there you always be able to see further. Once reached to goal – raise the bar and set next goals.
So in short Feelogical Formula to achieve all goals is to combine and align the powers of your feeling (heart) and logic (mind).
Click Here to download the summary transcript.